It’s Not Just the Key to Your Home — It’s the Key to Your Future
A home is a long-term investment. Many homes increase in value as the debt attached to them decreases, and many types of improvements may add to the total value.
By purchasing a home, you’re investing in an asset over time — an asset you have a stake in. When your loan is paid off, you’ll own your home and will have built equity in it.
Rent costs can change dramatically, but with a fixed rate mortgage, you’ll know what your payments will be throughout the life of the loan. This keeps payments consistent and stable.
Mortgage interest and property taxes are usually tax deductible. Other aspects like points and application and appraisal fees may also be deductible. Consult a tax advisor for further information.
When you build equity, you’ll also have an option to borrow against it to gain access to funds through refinancing or a home equity line of credit. This may give you added flexibility if you’re looking to consolidate debt, make home improvements, pay for college tuition, or supplement your retirement income.
Along with buying a car, investing, and saving for retirement, buying a home is one of the most important financial decisions you’ll make. Homeownership can provide many great benefits.
Buying a home could be the biggest purchase you’ll ever make. That’s why getting pre-qualified by a trusted mortgage lender is so important. This way, you’ll shop with more confidence knowing your purchase power, while also showing sellers that you’re a serious buyer.
While a pre-qualification letter does require a review of your income, assets, and credit score – we make the process quick and painless.
Benefits of owning a house today
- Asset Appreciation – Homes typically increase in value, which builds equity that can create long-term wealth.
- Tax Deductions – Some housing-related expenses are tax deductible. It’s important to discuss any potential deductions with a licensed a tax professional.
- Invest for the Future – You can make your money work for you by investing in real estate that can potentially be sold for a financial gain.
- Security – Buying a home may provide for greater stability than renting. Housing expenses are usually predictable when you have a fixed interest rate home loan; whereas living in rental property can be unstable due to unexpected increases. Furthermore, renting does not provide the ability for real estate appreciation.
- Pride in Home Ownership – Owning a home allows a buyer to settle into a community and establish long-term ties in a designated area.
- Greater Privacy – Home ownership gives an increased sense of control over the space where you reside.
Get Started Today
There’s no time like right now to find out if you qualify. Getting pre-qualified for a mortgage is easy — there are only 5 questions that can be readily answered without documents or files. We’ll just need your contact information so that we can help you start the loan process. There’s no obligation, so get started now to learn how NationMac Mobile can help you.
Or use our mortgage calculators today!
View some of our purchase programs. Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us . . .
Are you deciding if you should continue to rent or buy a home? Consider these advantages of . . .
Let us guide you through the home financing process. Get all the home loan help and resources . . .